加载中...

院子说明书 宣传中心
繁简切换

此板块已不再更新,只存档老站以前的旧帖子,原作者和新作者需要原创写文请到原创小说区发帖~

但是回帖不受影响,可以正常回复

查看: 308|回复: 0

[设计凌辱] 十个女人九个肯之Cyber Adventure (English Version)(附中文版)

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

圆转纯熟

积分
发表于 2021-1-8 19:22:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
As some of you might already know, I am from Canada and typing Chinese is hard for me. This is an original story written by me first posted on www.asstr.org. Hope to share it here and if anyone can translate into Chinese it will be great. 4 E' I7 S) B! v% q(欢迎访问春满四合院:chunman4.com)

8 p; y- E" ?7 C9 n4 y*****************************
# `  Q0 `& J  ?. ]! T6 c' j- P" h" F# Q  w$ o1 k7 U(欢迎访问春满四合院:chunman4.com)
Chapter One – First Encounter& V) }* a2 N( {(欢迎访问春满四合院:chunman4.com)
4 T$ u, \. X/ L4 Z(欢迎访问春满四合院:chunman4.com)

& b6 t  K1 H/ t# ], |, IGina is a young mother of a 12-month-old baby. Before she was married she had her fair share of fun, but she left that lifestyle behind four years ago when, at age 20, she married Dave. Dave worked in sales, and traveled a lot for work. After the birth of the young one, Dave has been focusing more on work, hoping to bring in more income for the family. Gina is lucky that Dave is doing quite well, so she does not need to work and can pay full attention to the baby. But Dave’s frequently flying out for business left her quite lonely in the sex department.) L7 \. ?( ]( t8 u% S(欢迎访问春满四合院:chunman4.com)

" x2 g3 ~" |# c4 J1 m0 ?2 J' fSince she cannot always go out, the Internet became her favorite pastime when the baby was asleep and she has a quiet moment to herself. Gina has some girlfriends who are working in an office that does not allow personal calls, so she signed up for a messaging service to chat with her friends.
/ d( u7 D# y8 @4 B: C* b4 i2 Z: a# T1 z/ Q! f' b(欢迎访问春满四合院:chunman4.com)
One day just after she said bye to her girlfriend, a guy by the name Cyber69 send her a message. Out of curiosity she responded to him and asked, “Do I know you?”
6 c4 L9 N" F2 q9 f! h0 ^- s* {3 [$ V4 p$ t(欢迎访问春满四合院:chunman4.com)
“Nope, but I have something very important to ask you,” Cyber69 replied.4 J) [8 {, J1 L) A+ ]% P(欢迎访问春满四合院:chunman4.com)

: \7 \$ C- V' D; @. Z5 Q! B9 Y: C“What is it?” Gina asked.
# O& {- b, z5 c% P5 t9 o; U. k; `8 H- Y$ e(欢迎访问春满四合院:chunman4.com)
“Promise you’ll answer me first,” said Cyber69.5 Q$ Q! J# l( r$ S(欢迎访问春满四合院:chunman4.com)

# C2 H3 v( Q/ ~9 ?. q* q; t“But I did not even know what you are asking?” Gina asked innocently.- g7 k8 A& f$ s) o3 A(欢迎访问春满四合院:chunman4.com)

o. F2 u7 A5 D; H4 U“Just say yes and you’ll know,” Cyber69 said. “By the way, what are you doing just now?”- C: r- K' @& h) H9 G(欢迎访问春满四合院:chunman4.com)
$ Q  ]7 n7 t* u4 j(欢迎访问春满四合院:chunman4.com)
“I was nursing my baby….”  ]" Z2 `7 }  ~(欢迎访问春满四合院:chunman4.com)
8 u0 ?) z) s% Z+ ?: b* a6 x. U(欢迎访问春满四合院:chunman4.com)
“Nursing is good for the baby, and mommy too. Tell me, does it tickle when the baby sucks your nippl ...... 剩余部分请访问 春满四合院 登录后浏览完整版

【更多精彩免费注册登录后可见】
回复

使用道具 举报

高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
点击进行验证

本版积分规则

最专业的小众爱好者社区

老哥稳小姐信息网-AvGood-Archiver-小黑屋- |网站地图